When comparing the Autonomous System with the SD-WAN or MPLS solutions available on the market, it should be noted that not one such solution offers or declares the following:
- Placing equipment on virtual cloud resources. This allows creating autonomous systems that are different in cost of implementation, but the same in terms of technological solutions and security.
- Installation of subscriber terminal software on any modern equipment, which expands the choice of equipment for building a network.
- Creation of a monolithic communication channel from multiple IP transport channels (subchannels) — tunneling with the summation of throughput capability and reservation of transport subchannels, with a guarantee of observing the sequence of transmitted data packets.
- Organization of L2 Ethernet tunnels through WAN networks (Internet / Intranet), as well as control and monitoring tools for tunnel-forming equipment.
- The presence of effective built-in protection against all kinds of loops in L2.
- A mechanism for comprehensive verification and monitoring quality of work of tunnel in real-time.